Saturday, December 8, 2012

This.

"When I think about how we used to be, I think of how a text from you would make my day. How whether we talked or not will determine if I was happy or sad. How I was always wondering how you really felt, never knowing for sure. I think you were afraid to show me everything, afraid to commit. Or maybe you just really are a player and you didn’t ever actually like me, but I don’t believe that. I guess I won’t know for sure, but what I know is that I never want to have that feeling of letting someone have complete control over my emotions ever again. Because in the end, they just let me down."

            This quote surely describes one of my crush and I. ughh.... I was usually happy when he texted me. But isn't that how they all are?  You're always happy when a guy you like texts you, tells you that he thinks that you're pretty, that he likes you. But now, it isn't the same. Because now, we aren't even friends. We are nothing. Except two people. Two people that may pass by eachother occasionally but don't even say a word. Isn't that sad, that something like that could happen? At first, you two are starting to be friends and the guy you like starts actually complimenting you saying that you seem cool and he wants to hang out with you, then all of a sudden it feels like you hit  a brick wall because all communication stops. It really is kind of painful. Even though we weren't that close, it still meant something to me.
          
           

No comments: